- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Beckham and his favorite mini-me — no, not Kevin Hart, but 12-year-old son Romeo Beckham — attended Wimbledon on Wednesday for some quality father-son bonding.
See more Paris Couture Week’s Front Row
The afternoon began swimmingly, with the pair soaking up the Wimbledon sunshine, taking selfies in their matching white shirts and sport coats and watching the — WAIT, what’s that? A smudge on Romeo’s face?!
“C’mere, you’ve got a little something righhhht here,” the not-at-all-embarrassing David seems to say, before wetting his thumb and wiping the corners of Romeo’s mouth.
“What, Dad. No, I’m fine. Dad, stopppp, c’mon,” says Romeo’s angst-ridden face, before accepting his father’s helping hand. It’s okay, Romeo, we’ve all been there. Fathers can be, like, so annoying sometimes. But what can you do?
Celebrity parents: Just as embarrassing as yours.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day