- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It appears as though Belstaff just can’t get enough of David Beckham. The British motorcycle-based brand has featured the footballer in ad campaigns, collaborated with him on two collections and now is about to release a short film that has him in the starring role.
Outlaws, which also counts Liv Tyler as executive producer and includes actors Harvey Keitel (Reservoir Dogs, Youth), Katherine Waterston (Inherent Vice, Steve Jobs) and Cathy Moriarty (Raging Bull, A Cry from Within) as well, is set to debut following Belstaff’s London Fashion Week show on Sept. 21.
Beckham, who plays a motorcycle stuntman haunted by a gorgeous trapeze artist, according to WWD, told the outlet, “I always love to challenge myself. Filming Outlaws in the Mexican desert with Belstaff and the Legs team — not to mention working alongside Harvey, Cathy and Katherine — was an adventure I will never forget.”
Perhaps Beckham has been bitten by the acting bug. No doubt he’s at least a fan of riding motorcycles, telling WWD, “When you’re out there, no one knows that it’s you. You have a full-face helmet on, so you enjoy just being alone.” The first peek at Outlaws is expected on Monday, when Belstaff releases a trailer on its site.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood