- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Seeing David Beckham (nearly) naked never gets old. So, much to our delight, the former soccer player’s latest H&M campaign shows off his tatted bod and chiseled abs for the brand’s winter 2014 Bodywear collection.
In one ad, the 39-year-old Brit is seen modeling the label’s loungewear, and in another, he’s posing in nothing but a pair of white boxer briefs. (But really, who’s paying attention to what he’s wearing?)
Beckham’s new Bodywear line is expected to drop Aug. 21 and will likely include cotton PJs, long underwear and Beckham’s signature-style beanies. Until then, we’ll just keep staring at these ads.
Tom [Miller] and Bob [Boyett]’s office, and there was a litter full of babies, twins, and they were looking down at them trying to decide who should the baby be in the show,” recalls then-publicist Stapf of the decision to cast Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen in ABC’s Full House.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day