- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Now the vivacious young lad’s first Burberry commercial has been released, and it really shows off his energy and personality — plus a totally winning, gap-toothed smile.
We can’t decide which parent Romeo resembles more, his dashing dad or his elfin-faced mum.
Victoria Beckham, aka Posh Spice of the 1990s pop girl group Spice Girls, is known for not smiling, at least in photos. But her son certainly has a great and infectious grin, which contrasts with the pouty, stone-cold serious models he’s posing with.
According to Burberry Chief Creative Officer Christopher Bailey, “Romeo was a joy to work with and really stole the show.” He added: “This season’s campaign lights up with the infectious energy of an amazing young cast of old and new Burberry family…We had such fun shooting the campaign, and I think that comes through in the images, which really reflect the upbeat spirit of the collection.”
Romeo is the second-oldest Beckham boy and the first to start a modeling career. There’s also his two brothers, Brooklyn, 13, and Cruz, 7. And then there’s the baby girl, Harper Seven, who will be 18-months-old next week.
Something tells us that her designing mother may launch a girls’ line for her to model.
Tell us: What do you think of Romeo’s first commercial?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day