- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Magician-daredevil David Blaine is ready to shock people.
Blaine is returning to New York on Oct. 5 for a three-day, three-night stunt called Electrified: One Million Volts Always On. It will be streamed live.
A trailer for the stunt shows the 39-year-old endurance artist wearing a futuristic-looking bodysuit in between two conductors.
Blaine has appeared in several TV specials over the past several years that have centered around his stunts. His last one, Dive of Death, involved his hanging upside down without a net high over New York’s Central Park for 60 hours in 2008. But the grand finale didn’t go according to plan because of unexpected changes in the weather conditions.
His other stunts include holding his breath underwater for 17 minutes and 4 seconds, being buried alive for a week in a see-through coffin and being encased in a block of ice for 63 hours.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day