- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Beverly Hills police are investigating a burglary that occurred last week at the home of David Spade, the department confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The break-in happened between May 27 and June 2, police said. The Saturday Night Live veteran was away when the crime took place, police said.
The investigation is ongoing, and police would not discuss any details of the crime. TMZ reported that a safe was stolen from Spade’s residence.
Spade is the most recent celebrity victim to join the growing list of high-profile home burglaries. Others who have been targeted include Emmy Rossum, Nick Young, Kendall Jenner, Kevin Hart and Los Angeles Dodgers slugger Yasiel Puig.
Los Angeles police previously told THR the celebrity home break-ins are not connected to the gang “Knock-Knock” burglaries.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day