- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
When it comes to making his little girl happy, David Beckham will go the distance for 4-year-old Harper. So for his family’s latest trip to Disneyland with Victoria, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, the former soccer star made sure to do what any good ol’ dad would do — he posed with Frozen‘s Queen Elsa and Princess Anna.
“I became an even better daddy today after Harper seven asked daddy to have a picture with her favorite girls,” he captioned the shot of him standing proudly next to the famous Disney characters. Oh, but the fun didn’t stop there.
Beckham even captured a selfie with Cruz (otherwise known as “Cruzie”) while on the Toy Story ride. “Me and my little man just about to beat him on Toy Story…. Great day at Disney such a special place for kids and adults,” he wrote. Victoria agreed, posting a shot of Mickey and writing, “Magical day with my babies x I LOVE Disney Land!!! X”
And of course, no Disneyland trip is complete without watching the fireworks show, which Brooklyn made sure to capture so eloquently with his black-and-white photos. How magical.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day