- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Foster, the producer/composer/songwriter and arranger, and his wife, Yolanda, a former model and current Real Housewives of Beverly Hills castmember, have listed their Malibu mansion for $27.5 million, according to The Real Estalker.
This isn’t the first time the couple has put the sprawling, Mediterranean spread on the market. In September 2013, they floated the six-bedroom, bluff-top estate as an off-market listing for $27 million.
Now, the gated, three-level home — which has been featured in many episodes of Real Housewives with the gang gathered around the Grammy-packed grand piano for some on- and off-key singing — will be available to potential buyers looking for a newly built home (2009) with all of the modern amenities: ocean-view study, his and hers dressing rooms, screening room, state-of-the-art recording studio, fitness/spa area and a multi-seat sauna — to name just a few of the bells and whistles.
Chris Cortazzo of Coldwell Bankers International Previews has the listing, although the power real estate agent took images of the Foster property off his site after The Real Estalker story was posted.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day