- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
David Yurman is no stranger to making jewelry that’s coveted by an elite crowd. And the fine jeweler’s latest creation is no different. The new Bubblegum Pinky Rings don’t only appeal to a who’s who of Hollywood stylists — so far, Penny Lovell (Anne Hathaway), Ilaria Urbinati (Laura Dern) and Cher Coulter (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) have Instagrammed them — but they’ll surely be must-haves for teens, not to mention bloggers everywhere.
The latter prediction is thanks in part to the fact that they’re scented. Yes, scratch-and-sniff fine jewelry is now a thing. The resin rings don’t only take their colors and names — bubblegum, licorice, peppermint, grape and cotton candy — from our favorite childhood sweets, but they carry those fragrances as well.
Read more Beyonce Toppled From Instagram Throne
The limited-edition, 18-karat-gold baubles were released this week for presale online, and, by the looks of them, they’ll be quite the collectors’ item. Because why have just one — when you can have two? It’s a sentiment Rita Ora expressed perfectly with her recent Instagram post in which she sports one black and one pink ring.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day