- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
DeAndre Hopkins has signed with IMG Models to get the Arizona Cardinals wide receiver and style star off the football field and closer to the fashion world.
Hopkins was named to Sports Illustrated’s most fashionable 50 list in 2018 and 2019 and was tapped as the best dressed player in sport by GQ in 2019.
IMG Models will look to expand Hopkins’ presence in fashion globally through editorial opportunities and brand endorsements.
“I’m thrilled to join IMG Models because the fashion industry has always been a passion of mine and a way to express my creativity. I see this as an opportunity to build long-lasting relationships in the fashion world, expand my brand and to be known as more than a professional football player as I continue my pursuit in business, art, and philanthropy,” Hopkins said in a statement.
He continues to be represented by WME Sports.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day