- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 is the most-anticipated movie of 2011 among both men and women, according to a Fandango.com poll of over 1,000 people conducted over the Christmas holiday, reports Reuters. The final film in the Harry Potter franchise is due July 15.
Second choice with theatergoers was divided by gender, with women preferring The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1, due Nov. 18, and men anticipating the comedy sequel The Hangover Part 2, which lands in theaters on May 26.
Other notables mentioned in the poll are Black Swan‘s Natalie Portman, who was named by male voters as cinema’s sexiest actress, while women cast their vote for bilingual big screen siren Penelope Cruz. Angelina Jolie landed in second place with both sexes.
Jolie’s The Tourist co-star Johnny Depp was voted the No. 1 sexiest man in movies among men and women. Following close behind as the male respondents’ choice leading man is Ryan Reynolds, while women went with Robert Downey, Jr.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day