- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group said Monday that it will merge its Next Element by Deluxe postproduction operations into Encore and Level 3 Post, two postproduction facilities for TV that were acquired by Deluxe in late 2010.
Next Element, which had been focusing on file-based workflow development, and Level 3 are based in Burbank. Encore is located in Hollywood.
Bill Romeo, senior vp television at Deluxe in Los Angeles, will oversee the integration of the businesses.
The move should come as little surprise, as it has been expected in the post community that Deluxe would take steps to bring together certain related brands and services, following its acquisition of Ascent Media Group’s Creative and Media Services businesses.
Last week, Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings, acquired privately owned Burbank-based 2D-to-3D conversion company StereoD.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day