- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Demi Lovato took the stage on Sunday night for her highly anticipated comeback performance at the VH1 Do Something Awards.
STORY: Demi Lovato’s ‘Skyscraper’ Earns High Marks from Hollywood
The 18-year old performed her hit single “Skyscraper” off her upcoming third studio album, Unbroken. The show marked Lovato’s first live performance of the song, which is her first since exiting a rehabilitation center earlier this year. Unbroken is slated for a Sept. 20 release.
STORY: Demi Lovato Announces Album Title: ‘Unbroken’
Lovato was also honored at the awards ceremony for her charity song “Make A Wave,” a duet with Joe Jonas for Disney’s Friends for Change campaign.
VIDEO: Jordin Sparks Covers Demi Lovato’s ‘Skyscraper’
The 2011 Do Something! Awards taped Sunday evening at the Hollywood Palladium and will air on VH1 Thursday, Aug. 18 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Jane Lynch served as host while other musical performers included Foster the People and OneRepublic feat. B.o.B..
Get a sneak peek at Lovato’s performance in the fan-shot video below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day