- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Fans of Demi Lovato‘s new single “Skyscraper” (that means you Jordin Sparks) won’t have to wait much longer to see the singer perform her song live.
VIDEO: Demi Lovato’s ‘Skyscraper’ Music Video Premieres
VH1 announced Wednesday that Lovato will be one of the performers at their 2011 Do Something Awards. She is also nominated in two categories, the Do Something Charity Song and the Do Something TV Star awards.
STORY: Demi Lovato Announces September Album Release
Bands Foster the People and OneRepublic with B.o.B to will be on hand to deliver performances during the show, which will be hosted for the second year in a row by Glee‘s Jane Lynch.
“If you are expecting anything less than ‘wow,’ you’ve got the wrong award show,” DoSomething.org CEO Nancy Lublin said in a statement. “We are so psyched to have Demi’s first public performance, a hot break-out band like Foster the People, and expect OneRepublic with B.o.B to be very loud!”
VH1’s DoSomething Awards began in 2007 and were first televised live from L.A. last year. Michael Dempsey of Dempsey Productions and VH1’s Lee Rolontz will executive produce.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day