- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Demi Lovato has a lot to celebrate this week — she debuted the music video for “Confident,” released her fifth studio album of the same name, which Billboard described as a “surprisingly compelling listen,” and now she’s landed a modeling contract.
See more All the Looks at Michael Kors‘ Chic Charity Gala
The “Cool for the Summer” singer has been signed with Wilhelmina Models, the agency announced on Friday. Lovato is in good company at Wilhelmina, joining Nick Jonas, Sydney Sierota, Ellar Coltrane and Empire‘s Trai Byers as part of the agency’s impressive roster.
“We are so thrilled to represent such a sophisticated, confident and talented woman, as Demi,” said Alex Vaickus, CEO of Wilhelmina Models, in a release. “She has proved that she is an accomplished singer and actress, and we look forward to seeing her success within the modeling realm.”
Read more Style Notes: Drake Plays Muse for ‘W’s’ Art Issue; Burberry Sales Decline in Asia
Lovato will have no problem working the lenses, as she’s already appeared on the covers of Complex and Cosmopolitan, as well as a very revealing editorial spread for Vanity Fair this past year. Congrats, girl!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day