- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gwyneth Paltrow isn’t the only celebrity making waves with her new makeup brand today. Pop star Demi Lovato is creating her own headlines with a brand-new collaborative four-piece collection with N.Y.C. New York Color.
The singer, who’s already dipped a toe in the beauty world with her own fragrance, has been an ambassador for the drugstore brand since last January. The latest collab, called the Lovatics Collection, hit Target and Walmart stores this month. Unlike some stars whose products are priced out of reach for their actual fans, Lovato’s line ranges from $1.99 to $4.99. For real.
The most expensive products are her mascara and the Lovatics by Demi Eye Shadow Palette, which contains a whopping 12 nude shades that rival Urban Decay’s famous Naked palette. Lovato calls it a must-have and her own favorite. In addition, there are three shades of the Lip and Cheek Tint and an eyebrow liner, because we all know how important arches are these days.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day