- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Demi Moore has dropped out of the film Lovelace, where she was to make a cameo as Gloria Steinem.
A representative for Moore told The Hollywood Reporter that the actress has left her Steinem role in the buzzy biopic, which boasts a star-studded cast including James Franco, Amanda Seyfried and Peter Sarsgaard.
Moore, 49, was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Monday night following a 911 call. In a statement issued to THR on Tuesday night, her rep explained: “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
TMZ, which first reported the news, had cited substance abuse as the reason for Moore’s hospitalization. She filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher in November after six years of marriage.
Moore, who will next be seen in the comedy LOL alongside Miley Cyrus, currently stars in the acclaimed Wall Street drama Margin Call, which is attracting a big audience for video-on-demand.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day