- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Demi Moore stepped out last night for the first time since she left rehab.
The stunning brunette looked healthy and glowing in a sleek black sleeveless dress at a celebration of Lifetime’s The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet (Moore is a series EP) at a private home in Beverly Hills. Moore posed for photos on the arrivals line with actress Joy Bryant, uber stylist Rachel Zoe, actress/photographer de Cadenet and Kelly Preston.
She also acknowledged that she is ready to resign her former Twitter handle, @mrskutcher. She returned to the site earlier this week, posting a photo of herself lying on a bed in a sweatshirt and slacks.
She’s taking suggestions for her new handle. CNN’s Piers Morgan suggested @mrsmorgan. She tweeted back, “I think that one is taken.”
Good to see she’s got her sense of humor back.
It’s been three months since the actress, 49, was rushed to the hospital and later admitted to rehab to be treated for “exhaustion.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day