- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Demi Moore apparently has no use for stylists, evidenced by the fact she pulled a vintage dress out of her own closet to wear to Saturday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her appearance and presentation of the award for outstanding cast performance was unannounced, and her ensemble was a surprise, too.
See more SAG Awards: Red-Carpet Photos
Moore donned a stunning short-sleeve black gown with sheer detailing, ruffles and a subtle stripe pattern that fit her like a glove. The designer? Zac Posen, whom Moore supported early on in his career. It was part of his spring 2003 collection, making it 13 years old.
While Posen is a standard name to see on red carpets now (SAG award winners Uzo Aduba and Viola Davis both sported his designs on Saturday), it wasn’t always the case. Posen himself Instagrammed a photo, captioning it, “What a wonderful surprise for me to see my pal #DemiMoore wearing her own vintage #ZacPosen gown from my second collection many moons ago…” We can only imagine what other goodies Moore has in her closet that have aged as amazingly as she has.
A photo posted by @zacposen on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day