- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The comedic video starts out with Sanders’ comments about Clinton’s emails, but in this version, he is complimenting her on her bean-making skills.
“This woman makes dynamite beans!” he exclaims as Clinton smiles and nods. “I do, pinto, pinto,” she responds.
Martin O’Malley struggles with how a baby exits the mother’s body and gets flustered when Clinton blinks at him too much. “Have fun in staring class,” he tells her. Lincoln Chafee says, “Golly, jeepers,” and introduces his vacant face, while Jim Webb discusses his desire for a pinata and makes a poop joke.
Sanders is the star of the show, participating in a “noun challenge” and talking about fighting Chewbacca. Watch below to see who drew an expensive cup with eyes and who drew an illustration that lacked wizards and showcased a bird shooting a man in his “peewee.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day