- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Denise Richards says she was sad to learn that ex-husband Charlie Sheen has been talking about her during his one-man shows.
When Sheen performed in Washington D.C. earlier this week, he said he’d make Libyan dictator Moammar al-Qaddafi suffer by making him “marry” Richards. At his show in NYC, he even referred to her on stage as a “dognapper,” claiming he stole their pug from him.
“For me, it’s very sad to see him on this path,” Richards told Andy Cohen on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live Thursday night. “I’ve heard he’s chosen to use me in part of his tour [material], and that’s hurtful. But that’s his choice … He can do what he wants in his show.
“We’re not in the best place right now, to be honest with you,” added the actress, who has two daughers, Sam, 7, and Lola, 5, with Sheen. “But I do still communicate with him.”
Asked if Sheen is sober these days, she replied “I don’t know if he’s sober or not.
“This is his lifestyle, and I’ve accepted it,” Richards said. “There’s things that I don’t think are the most appropriate for two young, impressionable daughters.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day