- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Denise Richards opens up about her troubled ex husband, Charlie Sheen, on Friday’s The View.
“I mean, you know this is Charlie’s lifestyle. He makes no bones about it. And it is what it is,” she says when asked about his most recent rehab and hospitalization, partying with porn-stars and his tell-all radio interview in which he criticized unnamed CBS execs.
“This has been something I have dealt with for years. This is not a new situation,” she went on. “There are times where his life is more colorful than others, more public than others, and as the kids get older it’s a difficult thing. I’m learning as I go too.”
Of telling their kids, Sam and Lola about their father’s addiction, she says, “I have never had to deal with this and this was a subject I had hoped to talk with my children about as they got older. But it’s hard….There are images and pictures that a child can understand. I don’t know what they fully comprehend from these conversations. They don’t know what some of these things are. So I do the best I can and it’s not easy.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day