- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Since Zoolander’s whirlwind return to the spotlight during Valentino’s fall 2015 show in February of last year, the infamous fictional model (played by Ben Stiller) has been welcomed with open arms by the industry’s most exclusive elite.
Now, the model has agreed to Vogue’s 73-question challenge, answering the hard-hitting questions on everyone’s mind, such as: “How do you feel about Brooklyn?” (“I really hope they find a cure”) and “How often do you take the subway?” (“Hardly ever! Sandwiches are a gateway to cake.”)
Zoolander is the first fictional model to participate in the series, following in the footsteps of fellow attractives Victoria Beckham and Nicole Kidman.
If the eight-minute video is any indication of what’s to come when the film is released on Feb. 12, then things are looking really, really ridiculously good. Try not to snort-laugh your way through the clip below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day