- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official. Ben Stiller, aka Derek Zoolander, has delivered his best Blue Steel yet. Alongside co-star Penelope Cruz, the world’s most famous male model is leading the fashion pack once again, this time on the February cover of Vogue.
Shot by Annie Leibowitz, the story — which hits stands Jan. 26 — heralds the return of Zoolander and his gang of catwalkers including Owen Wilson (Hansel), who are headed for the big screen once again on Feb. 12 with the sequel to their beloved first flick.
Appearing in a fitting with Alexander Wang and alongside models-of-the-moment Gigi Hadid, Jourdan Dunn and Joan Smalls, Stiller (who doesn’t break character throughout the interview) offers a glimpse into the Zoolander’s fictitious modeling world and the film, which was directed by Stiller himself.
Last year, Zoolander and Hansel broke the news of the sequel with a walk-off on the runway of the Valentino show during Paris Fashion Show.
All we can say is, so hot right now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day