- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dermot Mulroney has joined the cast of Stoker, the Fox Searchlight thriller written by former Prison Break star Wentworth Miller.
The story centers on a young woman (Wasikowska) who loses her father and must contend with a mysterious uncle (Goode). Mulroney is playing the woman’s father.
Mulroney will be hitting movie threaters in three releases in as many months. He stars with Hope Davis in the black comedy The Family Tree, which opens August 26, and is a villain to Taylor Lautner’s hero in Abduction, which Lionsgate opens September 23. He also appears in J. Edgar, the Clint Eastwood drama starring Leonardo DiCaprio, which bows October 21.
On top that are six films in the can – including the Drew Barrymore movie Everyboydy Loves Whales and The Grey, directed by Joe Carnahan and starring Liam Neeson – giving the ICM-repped Mulroney the potential to be in theaters nine times in the next year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day