- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you’re a fan of the impeccable style of fashion darlings like Diane Kruger, Emma Watson, Keira Knightley or Lupita Nyong’o, now’s your one and only chance to get up close and personal with some of the most desirable items in their closets (that is, without breaking any laws).
The ladies, along with Olivia Palermo, Lena Dunham, designer Charlotte Olympia, model Dree Hemingway and more, have donated designer duds from their closets to online consignment store Vestiaire Collective, which will sell the items in a charity auction benefiting Women for Women International. The nonprofit organization provides practical and moral support for female survivors of war through direct financial aid, emotional counseling and training in life skills.
The online auction, which begins on Dec. 3 and will last for 12 days, features clothing, shoes and accessories from the style stars’ coveted closets, including Jimmy Choo “So Kate” pumps (from Watson), a Dion Lee dress (from Kruger, pictured above) and a matching Miu Miu ensemble, which Lupita Nyong’o, an ambassador for the brand, wore to the label’s fall 2015 fashion show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day