- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Getting your hands on a pair of Google Glass on Monday just got a lot easier, as Diane von Furstenberg‘s designs for the high-tech frames are now available online.
RELATED Diane von Furstenberg, Net-a-Porter Partner With Google for Glass
The DVF Made for Glass collaboration, which was first introduced earlier this month, was a way to give the product a fashion-forward makeover and make it available to luxury consumers. The line, available in five colors as well as two sunglasses in four different hues, is currently on sale at Net-a-Porter.com and Mr. Porter.com, as well as google.com/glass. Prices range between $1,500 and $1,800.
This isn’t the first time Google Glass has gone on sale to the general public. In April, Google Glass was available for purchase, but for one day only. At least now interested buyers will have more than 24 hours to ponder before investing in these DVF-designed specs.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Jonathan Majors Arrested for Alleged Assault, Rep Says Actor “Has Done Nothing Wrong”
The Woman King
Gina Prince-Bythewood to Be Honored at Black Business Association Salute to Black Women Event
Jeremy Renner Says Snowplow Involved in New Year’s Day Accident Is “Finally Making Her Way Back Home”