- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Diane von Furstenberg‘s E! competition show, House of DVF, is returning to TV this fall, despite less-than-stellar ratings and reviews during its first go-round.
As in last season, the designer will be searching for a new global brand ambassador to join season-one winner Brittany Hampton as a representative of the company. Credentials for the position (apparently) include: Being able to compete with other women without being labeled the villainess, the ability to withstand the pressure of a nationally televised reality competition series and the skill of looking really good in a signature DVF wrap dress.
The show returns Sunday, Sept. 13 — conveniently in the midst of New York Fashion Week — at 10 p.m. on E!, but if you just can’t wait to hear von Furstenberg’s sultry accent drop sound bites like, “Welcome to the world of fashion,” you can watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day