- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following the debut of the teaser for Tory Burch’s new fashion film, L’Américaine, directed by Dianna Agron and starring The Leftovers actress Margaret Qualley, the An American in Paris-inspired short is now premiering exclusively on Pret-a-Reporter.
The flick tells the tale of Qualley as a young, beautiful American in the City of Light who meets a handsome Frenchman, all while highlighting the designer’s covetable Paris Capsule collection.
Read more VMAs 2015: The Top 10 Best-Dressed
“I think fashion films are quite popular these days, and I think the trick is more than anything to keep it simple. If you want people to be looking at the clothes, you can’t have an overly complicated story,” Agron told Pret-a-Reporter. “My first and only concern was making sure the story was coming through and the clothes were being beautifully depicted.” And based on what we’ve seen, Agron has done just that.
Enjoy the entire film below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day