- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The partnership will be an extension of the existing multiyear deal between the two companies, which included this year’s Streamy Awards and American Music Awards. Viewers of Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve will be able to watch retrospectives of the most viral YouTube moments and music trends of 2018, as well as special appearances by YouTube creators.
The broadcast will feature five-and-a-half hours of special performances and reports on New Year’s celebrations from around the globe. Previous performers have included Imagine Dragons, Britney Spears and Mariah Carey. This will be Seacrest’s 13th year hosting.
Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2019 is produced by DCP with Seacrest, Barry Adelman and Mark Bracco serving as executive producers. Larry Klein is producer.
The celebration will broadcast live Dec. 31, 8 p.m. ET, on ABC from Times Square in New York City.
The Hollywood Reporter and DCP are both owned by parent company Valence Media.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day