- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Located the tony enclave of Mountain Village, the 7-bedroom, log-and-stone house sits among pines and aspens on 1.7 acres with mountain-peak views. According to the listing, doors, flooring and cabinets are constructed of rustic reclaimed wood and “chandeliers and fireplaces handcrafted by some of the West’s finest artisans.”
According to San Miguel County assessor records, the Ebersols purchased the 12,962-square-foot residence in 2004 for $10.4 million.
Built in 2001, the house also includes 7 full baths and a home theater.
The sale comes more than six years after they suffered the death of their 14-year-old son, Teddy. The teen, along with his older brother and father, were among the passengers in a private plane that crashed at the Montrose Regional Airport in southwest Colorado in 2004.
In July, Jerry and Jessica Seinfeld also listed their Telluride residence, an 11-bedroom, multi-building compound on 26-acres for $18.25 million.
The house’s listing agent, TD Smith, would not comment on the identity of the owners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day