- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Mexican multi-hyphenate Diego Luna and his partners Pablo Cruz (Canana) and Eric Bonniot (A Band Apart) have officially launched their branded entertainment studio, Gloria.
Luna and Cruz, along with Gael Garcia Bernal, are also co-founders of the Mexican production and distribution company Canana.
Based in Los Angeles and Mexico City, Gloria is working in both English- and Spanish-speaking markets.
“The Latino community is hugely influential and we want to work with brands to tell stories that are relevant and real,” Luna said.
Gloria’s upcoming projects include a feature-length branded documentary and it is currently in production on a six-part web series for Mexico’s largest department store chain. Among the talent working with Gloria are Gravity co-writer Jonas Cuaron and Alonso Ruizpalacios, the award-winning director of Gueros.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day