- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence not only has impeccable taste when it comes to choosing her film roles, but lately she’s been recognized for her emerging taste in fashion, too. Which could have something to do with the fact that she’s a contracted face of Dior.
The Parisian luxury behemoth just debuted its first campaign featuring the 22-year-old actress, which focuses on the ladylike Miss Dior handbags that are a brand staple.
According to WWD, the elegant, 1940s-inspired campaign was shot by Willy Vanderperre with Olivier Rizzo styling. And Lawrence donned pieces from Dior’s spring 2013 ready-to-wear collection, which was the first put out by designer Raf Simons since joining the brand in the summer.
Dior has been a red-carpet staple for the Silver Linings Playbook actress this awards season. At the Golden Globes, she wore a red fitted-bodice piece of Dior Couture, then went for an architecturally cut, full-length navy sheath by the brand at the SAG Awards. It wouldn’t be surprising if the best actress nominee also wears something by her new employer to the Oscars on Sunday.
View the new images below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day