- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Dior is ready to head to La-La Land.
Creative director Maria Grazia Chiuri will be showing her first Cruise collection for the French fashion house in L.A., The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed. The show is slated for May 11. The location and time have yet to be revealed.
Dior considered showing in L.A. in 2015 until the show was moved to Pierre Cardin’s Palais Bulles (the French Riviera’s iconic “Bubble Palace”). Its most recent Cruise presentation took place at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire, England, where Elizabeth Olsen, Kierna Shipka and Kate Beckinsale were among the guests.
Chiuri made her debut for Dior during September’s Paris Fashion Week, showcasing a ready-to-wear collection that was all about celebrating feminism. Hollywood’s leading ladies are all for it, too. Jennifer Lawrence, Felicity Jones, Kate Mara, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman and Emma Watson have all appeared in Chiuri’s designs on the red carpet.
Perhaps we can expect to see those A-listers in the front row at Dior’s forthcoming Cruise show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day