- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MGM’s gender-swapped Dirty Rotten Scoundrels remake has found its male lead.
Alex Sharp will join Rebel Wilson and Anne Hathaway in the reboot, titled Nasty Women. He will play a tech billionaire in his early 20s who becomes the center of a wager between two experienced con women. The late Glenne Headly played the unwitting role opposite Michael Caine and Steve Martin in the original.
Veep director Chris Addison will direct from a script by Jac Schaeffer. Wilson will produce the project along with Roger Birnbaum, who will produce under his Pin High Productions banner.
Sharp, who won a Tony for his work in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, was seen in the Netflix drama To the Bone from Marti Noxon. He also stars in the Neil Gaiman adaptation How to Talk to Girls at Parties.
Sharp is repped by CAA and Elin Flack.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day