- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After failing to come to terms with Turner on a new deal, Dish Network has dropped CNN, Cartoon Network, truTV and TCM, among others.
“Despite our best efforts, we were unable to reach an agreement with Dish Network, and they have unilaterally decided to pull CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, truTV, TCM, HLN, CNN en Espanol and Boomerang off the air upon the expiration of our current deal,” Turner said in a statement.
“Turner has worked diligently for months to come to a fair agreement including multiple extensions and compromises, and it’s unfortunate that Dish is once again operating in a disruptive manner that takes away networks and programming from their customers,” the statement continued. “We are hopeful our counterparts will return to the negotiating table, and we’ll get a deal completed.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi