- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Linke, who came to Disney in 2000, oversees nonlinear programming and scheduling strategy for Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD content on numerous platforms, including the Watch Disney apps, Netflix, broadband, electronic sell-through, VOD, mobile, airlines and cruise lines.
“Katharine has been at the forefront of shaping the digital video strategy for Disney Channels, helping to broaden our audience and expand our content to new platforms,” said Paul DeBenedittis, senior vp programming strategy at Disney Channels Worldwide. “Under her leadership, the multiplatform programming team is responsible for over 65 monthly schedules across the digital landscape, and plays a crucial role in delivering on our commitment to provide quality content when and where our audience wants it.”
The Burbank-based Linke continues to report to DeBenedittis.
Linke was most recently executive director multiplatform programming at Disney Channels U.S. She won an Emmy Award for creative achievement in interactive media for the Disney Channel Games in 2007.
Prior to joining Disney, Linke held positions at The Fred Silverman Company and Vin De Bona Productions. She is a graduate of the University of Southern California.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day