- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just when we’d finally gotten “Let It Go” out of our heads, Disney brings Frozen back onto our radar with makeup inspired by our favorite sisters of Arendale. The collection is the latest addition to the “Beautifully Disney” makeup line, available for purchase at Disney Parks. Priced from $11 to $37, the collection includes nail polish, eye shadow, and lipsticks, all packaged in cool turquoise and silver.
— Movie Masks (@MovieMasks) November 26, 2014
With shades such as “Elegant Ice,” “Miss Royal Pants,” and “Powers Unleashed,” which range from frosty pink to shimmery gold, not only can you dress like Elsa and Anna, but you can also achieve their beauty looks. It’s just one step closer to actually becoming a Disney Princess.
— Disney Trends (@Disneylizer) November 26, 2014
For the first time in forever, we might just be hoping for some Disney merchandise in our stockings.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day