- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney Junior has picked up it’s animated hit, Jake and the Never Land Pirates for a third season.
The show, which ranks as the channel’s (and cable TV’s) No. 1 series among boys aged two – five, will reach 100 episodes, senior VP of original programming and gm of Disney Junior Worldwide, Nancy Kanter, announced.
“The series is connecting with kids on every level and brings them closer to characters they’re already familiar with and introduces them to new, original characters they have made their friends,” Kanter said in a statement.
The family-friendly show, which premiered in Feb. 2011, is based on the world of Peter Pan and revolves around a group of kid pirates as they attempt to outwit the infamous Captain Hook and Mister Smee.
Cameron Boyce satrs as Jake; Madison Pettis as Izzy; Jonathan Morgan Heit as Cubby; David Arquette as Skully; Corey Burton as Captain Hook; Jeff Bennett as Mister Smee and Bones and Loren Hoskins as Sharky.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day