- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In anticipation of its Dec. 17 release, Disney has partnered with designers Jerome C. Rousseau, Hayden-Harnett, Robin Rotenier and TomTom to launch a high-end accessory and shoe line inspired by “Tron: Legacy.” The collection will be available for purchase at the “Tron” Pop-Up Shop kicking off next month in Los Angeles, before expanding to select retailers and specialty stores nationwide.
Targeting the film’s female audience, the line will include a pair of five-inch metallic platforms created by Canadian-born designer Rousseau—who launched his self-named label more than two years ago. Inspired by Olivia Wilde’s female lead, Quorra, the couture sandal will retail at $795.
The line will also include a “Tron” Icon necklace available for purchase at $2,600 and a pair of “Tron” Long Icon Earrings available for purchase at $395, both designed by Rotenier.
“In developing these ‘Tron’-inspired collections, we saw a natural fit for today’s modern woman who blends fashion with technology,” said Pam Lifford, executive vp fashion and home for Disney Consumer Products. “We have the perfect mix to deliver a line that will resonate with women all around.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day