- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Kim Kardashian–Kris Humphries divorce battle continues: the reality star, who’s expecting a child with Kanye West but remains legally bound to her estranged husband from whom she famously split after 72 days of marriage, was deposed for nine hours on Tuesday at the Los Angeles office of her attorney, TMZ reports.
Under questioning from Team Humphries, which is seeking to annul the short-lived union based on fraud, Kardashian maintained that she was in love with the Brooklyn Nets player when she married him in August 2011, according to TMZ.
Meanwhile, Humphries did not attend the deposition.
The exes’ wedding was filmed for a much-hyped E! special, drawing big ratings for the network, which airs the Kardashians’ various reality series.
Kardashian, 32, is due to give birth this summer. Season eight of Keeping Up With the Kardashians began filming last month and will premiere in June. According to her recent interview with DuJour magazine, KUWTK will not include any explicit “baby stuff,” and might or might not include West.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day