- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Aug. 16 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Maitre d’ deluxe Dmitri Dmitrov takes center stage every night at industry magnet Tower Bar, tending to the city’s most glittering crowd. But now he’s actually working with such regulars as Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson, playing a New York maitre d’ in Peter Bogdanovich‘s latest movie, Squirrels to the Nuts, shooting in Manhattan.
“And I’m not in [just] one scene. I will be onscreen a lot!” he tells THR, “I play myself; they call me my name.”
Dmitrov plays opposite co-stars Rhys Ifans, Will Forte and Kathryn Hahn, but Aniston — who kissed him upon arrival on set — made sure a scene was created just for the two of them.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day