- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Doc Rivers has moved to the bird streets of Hollywood, the Los Angeles Times reported.
The Los Angeles Clippers coach bought a Hamptons-inspired estate perched in Hollywood Hills West for $8.2 million, according to the paper.
The property includes a 3,950-square-foot main house with four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, plus a living room, dining room, family room, den and bar, the newspaper reported. An adjacent glass-and-steel guest house is 1,845 square feet.
For outdoor entertaining, “a seating area with a fire pit sits beside an outdoor kitchen, a bar and the spa, which appears to drop off the side of the lot,” the L.A. Times report said.
Rivers’ condo in the exclusive Beverly West tower in Westwood is listed for $6.595 million.
The 3,813-square-foot unit includes two bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, a private elevator and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Los Angeles Country Club and Hollywood Hills.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day