- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The cult fandoms of Doctor Who and Funko Pop! are colliding.
This Thursday for a limited time event, five Doctor Who characters are heading to N3TWORK’s Funko Pop! Blitz match-3 puzzle mobile game.
The collection includes the Thirteenth Doctor, Twelfth Doctor, Eleventh Doctor, Tenth Doctor, and Ninth Doctor; all of whom come with their own super move specific to Doctor Who, such as nanogene healing and the sonic screwdriver. Meanwhile, TARDIS, the time machine and spacecraft from the British science-fiction series, will be making an appearance in the form of tiles that help each doctor explore the universe.
Players will be able to access the characters in the game from March 18 at midnight (UTC) to March 24 at midnight.
Through a collaboration with Tic Toc Games, previous crossovers in N3TWORK’s Funko Pop! Blitz have included Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Shrek, E.T. the Extra Terrestrial, Kung Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, and more. N3TWORK is also known for the fantasy puzzle role-playing game Legendary: Game of Heroes, its flagship title. In Dec. 2019, it acquired the rights to Funko Pop! Blitz from Universal Games.
Funko Pop! Blitz is currently available in the Google Play store for Android and the App Store for iOs devices.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day