- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Donatella Versace was spotted on a spending spree in Westwood — at Petco, of all places.
The 62-year-old Italian fashion mogul/guru was spotted pushing two carts (full of dog food and assorted toys) at the Westwood outpost on the morning of March 26, accompanied by two refrigerator-sized bodyguards dressed in black. Also in tow: Audrey, Versace’s Jack Russell terrier.
A rep confirms the sighting. “Donatella is in fact in L.A. on holiday with her dog,” she tells THR. “Seems like Audrey needed some supplies.”
No surprise, but Audrey’s life is anything but ruff. Not only was her image used in Versace’s Audrey capsule collection released earlier this year, but the black-spotted pooch also has her own Instagram account that details a luxe life with photos of her flying private, floating on a raft in a pool in Palm Springs and playing fetch on a beach with one of Versace’s bodyguards.
A version of this story first appeared in the April 4 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day