- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Need another reason to get a blowout at Drybar? Here’s your excuse — and this time it’s for a good cause: For the month of March, Drybar will donate $1 from every blowout sold in L.A. shops to Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, up to $50K.
The money raised this month will go to CHLA’s Helping Hands Fund, which ensures that all CHLA patients receive the critical life-saving care they need.
Participating Drybar locations in L.A. include Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Encino, Manhattan Beach, Marina del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Studio City, Topanga, West Third, West Hollywood, Westlake and Culver City. Drybar will also be hosting pop-ups at CHLA on Fridays this month to provide free blowouts for nurses, patients and patient families.
CHLA, founded in 1901, opened as SoCal’s first hospital for kids.
Drybar’s participation is part of Make March Matter, a monthlong fundraising initiative that helps bring awareness for children’s health and to support CHLA. Check out makemarchmatter.org to see which businesses are taking part in the campaign.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day