- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Event: The 32-year-old actor hit the red carpet for the L.A. premiere of The Theory of Everything on Tuesday. Redmayne, who portrays Stephen Hawking in the new biopic, was joined by co-star Felicity Jones, who donned a gorgeous rose-colored Dior gown with a full skirt.
Why We Dig: Redmayne is never one to shy away from bold prints and bright colors for his red-carpet appearances. The midnight blue hue is a great way for him, as well as other actors, to change up the basic black tux or suit without overshadowing co-stars or being too flashy. The perfect tailoring and the addition of a plaid tie made Redmayne’s look a head-to-toe winner. As he continues to step out of his comfort zone style-wise, it will be exciting to see what the former Burberry model wears next.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek