- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans can now cast their votes for the 2018 People’s Choice Awards as the popular ceremony unveiled the contenders for nominations across 43 categories, including 13 new awards.
Fans worldwide can select from 12 nominees (and a write-in option) in various categories spanning movies, TV, music and pop culture to determine the five finalists who will move forward to the next phase of voting. The top five nominees in each category will become official finalists.
The categories feature 13 new awards, including ones for binge-worthy and revival shows of the year, style star and game changer, as well as one for recognizing an athlete who had a social or professional impact this year.
Voting runs through Sept. 14 online and on Facebook and Twitter. Fans will be able to vote on the finalists from Sept. 24-Oct. 19.
The full list of categories and potential finalists is here.
The 2018 People’s Choice Awards, produced by Wilshire Studios and Den of Thieves, will air on E! live from Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar on Sunday, Nov. 11 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The awards ceremony will be preceded by a live red carpet preshow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day