- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
TORONTO – E! Canada has acquired the new stateside E! docuseries Married to Jonas, and the Whitney Cumming‘s weekly talker Love You, Mean It With Whitney Cummings.
As it grows its Canadian schedule in lock-step with the U.S.-based E! network, E! Canada said it picked up Married to Jonas, about the oldest of the Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, and his wife Danielle.
The Canadian cable channel, a division of Bell Media, also acquired E!’s Nigel Lythgoe and Ryan Seacrest series, Opening Act.
And E! Canada ordered Love You, Mean it with Whitney Cummings, which features the American comic/actor’s take on pop culture and celebrity happenings.
“We are thrilled to be evolving and growing our brand alongside our E! counterparts in the U.S.,” Neil Staite, VP and general manager of music and entertainment at Bell Media, said.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter