- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Longtime E! executives Cyndi McClellan and John Najarian have been promoted, E! Entertainment Television president Suzanne Kolb announced Wednesday.
McClellan has been upped to president of network strategy and E! News. In the new position, she will also oversee E! News, which includes programming such as True Hollywood Story, strategic planning, research, acquisitions and scheduling.
Najarian will also oversee strategy and oversight of the network’s E! Online website to his responsibilities as executive vice president and general manager of digital and business development, which already include management of E!’s mobile, broadcast and VOD businesses and business development.
“I have had the incredible privilege of working with Cyndi and John for many years and have seen first hand how their extraordinary talent has contributed to E!’s success,” said Kolb. “Cyndi possesses a deep understanding of the E! brand and our viewers and has a masterful approach in taking that knowledge to constantly evolve for future growth. John has been the key force in shaping our highly successful digital businesses and in keeping E! at the forefront of new initiatives.”
McClellan and Najarian will both report to Kolb. Bruce Perlmutter continues as senior vice president of news and online at E!, reporting to McClellan and Najarian.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day